If you are a lover of Pinterest and like things to look completely in order all the time because that’s just who you are (and a lot like me) then you’ll love this! It’s a size guide to pinning so everything fits beautifully within their allocated areas and everyone is happy. Enjoy the Cheat Sheet to Image Sizes. Now I’m not sure what is good etiquette for referencing this because it appears all over the shop but I got it from Authormedia
- Profile images: 165 x 165 pixels
- Pins in feed: 238 pixels x adjusted to height
- Expanded pin size: 735 pixels x adjusted to height
- Pin boards complete size: 238 x 284 pixels
- Cover image: 217 x 146 pixels
- Tiny thumbnails: 51 x 51 pixels
When you create pins for your site, think about how you can diversify your pins. Find out which ones drive the most traffic. If you can adapt your pins, try out the longer, skinnier type. When you do pin things, make sure that you remember to link back to your website.