- 250g butter
- 250g dark chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 310g castor sugar
- 70g plain flour
- 90g plain yoghurt
- 500g icing sugar
- 30g dark cocoa powder
- 48 Tic Tacs
- 200g liquorice strips cut into 4cm long, thin strips
- Pre-heat oven to 170C. Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water.
- Whisk eggs and castor sugar on high for 10 minutes.
- Fold through chocolate and butter and then flour.
- Spoon mixture into 24 large cup cake pans and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together yoghurt and 300 grams icing sugar and spread over cup cakes.
- Mix together remaining icing sugar, cocoa and just enough water to make a smooth icing that is not too runny.
- Spread onto tops of cup cakes to create spider bodies and heads.
- Use tic tacs for eyes and liquorice strips for legs.
Makes about 24